Thursday, February 26, 2009

Meet my friend, Kathy

A few months back, I met Kathy via her blog, Blessed Builder. If you've never visited (or even if you have), let me encourage you to stop by...it's an inspiring and insightful place to be. Besides her heart for the Lord, you are quickly drawn to the photos of the lovely piece of property she calls home...her house, farm and a most charming little gift shop called Bittersweet Farm.

One look at the Christmas photos of her shop last year had me wishing we didn't live several states away. If pictures like this set your heart aflutter like they do mine, I just know you're going to love it there.

Like me, you may not live in Wisconsin (or anywhere near)...no worries! Bittersweet Farm now has its own blog! You can browse the photos, e-mail Kathy with specific product questions and order anything you see. She's even holding a Spring Open House today, tomorrow and Saturday (despite the fact it's snowing there!)

That's my two cents worth. Please stop by and support this sweet sister in Christ. I had the privilege of speaking with her by phone today and she's just a delight. Who knows, something from her shop might just end up in my blogaversary giveaway that's just around the corner... (Oops...did I just say that out loud?) ; )

10 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Tracy,

I love your blog and loved the blog you featured today.

I have been a lurker for a long time, but have finally taken the plunge into the blog world.

I see from your list that we read a lot of the same blogs.

Come by and see me when you have some time.

Teresa

Edie said...

Well look at this! Two dear ladies that both bless my socks off teaming up here. :D

I have eyed Kathy's shop from afar in the past. I will have to go over and do a little browsing around now.

Just a little something from Judy said...

Once again, I enjoyed visiting your blog today. Thank you for introducing me to Kathy, her blog and the Bittersweet Farm blog. I look forward to visiting both of them. Happy Friday!

Penny said...

My BFF would LOVE this! She loves Christmas, no matter what the time of the year! I'll have to pass this along to her.

Joyful said...

I have been a visitor to "Blessed Builder" for a little while now, and just adore Kathy and her blog.

I knew of her Open House and wished I could attend, but living in Canada makes it a long journey :o)

It was so sweet of you to highlight her here.

Blessings,
Joy

Laurie Ann said...

Thank for featuring this blogger. I'll be sure and check her out!

LisaShaw said...

Hi Tracy,

I thought I had responded this morning but I think I read and then met to return. I have to visit your friends blog. All those goodies looks wonderful.

How are you feeling my sweet sister?

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I love your blog! Just added you to my blog roll! Happy to meet a new sister in Christ!

Love, Heather

Tea with Tiffany said...

How fun to know! I love connecting with Kathy when I have time.

:)

Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Tiffany

Paula V said...

What heart isn't warmed upon entering such a store. Ahemmmm.