Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Jordyn & Josh!!!


Believe it or not, these two, (my niece and nephew Josh & Jordyn), are twins!  Today, they are 12 years old!  I absolutely cannot believe it.  They are very busy and talented middle school students...Josh is an awesome cross-country runner and Jordyn is fierce on the basketball court.  Among a host of other talents and activities, both are honor roll students and members of National Junior Honor Society.  They are as different as night and day, yet both GREAT kids who are lots of fun. 

Josh & Jordyn, I love you dearly and wish you a wonderful and very special birthday!  Looking forward to celebrating with you next weekend!!!   

8 comments:

LisaShaw said...

They are as cute as can be! Birthday blessings to them both!!

Love you dear friend!

Melissa Jo said...

they are adorable...love her beautiful hair! Happy birthday kids!
Blessings Tracy!

Just a little something from Judy said...

I absolutely love this picture! What good looking twins these two are! They have the warmest smiles. I bet they have many friends. Makes me excited to have our twins get older. I'm wishing them a very special birthday, and much joy in the years to come.

Karen said...

What gorgeous smiles...happy birthday to them both! I know you are proud of them....

Unknown said...

My sisters have red hair. Beautiful!

Edie said...

Happy Birthday!
Just look at that gorgeous red hair!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

THOSE ARE THE MOST PRECIOUS, AMAZING, AND WELL RAISED CHILDREN I HAVE EVER MET!!! Love you Jordy and Josh!!! Tracy, your sister is doing a great job! Be proud!! :)

Becky said...

Happy Birthday to your adorable niece and nephew.