Friday, May 7, 2010

And the Winner Is...

Greetings friends!
Only have a quick minute.  Just wanted to say Congratulations! to Judy of Just a Little Something for You! She won my drawing for Elaine Olsen's book, Peace for the Journey: In the Pleasure of His Company.  I'm thrilled because both Judy & Elaine are among the dearest people in all of blogworld!  I know she is in for such a treat with this book. 

Speaking of such a treat...have you met Judy or visited Just a Little Something for You?  She is a lovely, gracious and talented woman whose blog is a delightful mixture of family, creativity, inspiration, recipes and wonderful gift ideas.  She's a tremendous encourager and a treasured friend.  Please stop by and say Hello!

If you missed the drawing, but would like Elaine's book, visit Peace for the Journey.

5 comments:

Leaon Mary said...

Congratulations to Judy!
I bet Elaines book is awesome!
I hope to read it as well.
Blessings Tracy!!!!

Diana Ferguson said...

Congrats to Judy!

Just a little something from Judy said...

I am excited to be the winner of this newly released book, and I am humbled by your kind and encouraging comments. What a way to make someone's day. Thank you so much!

Karen said...

Congratulations to Judy...I ordered Elaine's book, and it just arrived yesterday...can't wait to read it!

LisaShaw said...

WOW three whom I love: you, Judy and Elaine!!!

Came by to say Happy Mother's Day dear one. I send a big HUG to you!