Saturday, May 29, 2010

Craft Day!!!

Last Saturday was soooooo much fun!  It was Breezy, her Mom, Lisa and me, crafting and creating all.day.long!  If you saw my last post, you know Lisa is quite creative.  And if you saw this post, you know Breezy is very talented, too!  The ideas that flow from this family...wow!

One of the things Breezy was looking forward to during this time of vacation was crafting...and let me tell you, crafting she has done!  Holy cow, the girl is AMAZING!!!  I wish I could show you everything she's made since she's been here!  Some are gifts, so they need to be kept secret.  = )  Still others are being kept under wraps for a different reason...you see, she's building an inventory.  That's right!  She's creating all sorts of charming products for her very own website!  Really & truly!  I think I'm almost as excited and anxious as she is!  When everything is up and running, you can bet I'll pass along the particulars...you're in for a treat!     

Want a tiny little sneak peak? She says I can show you what she made on Saturday...



A charming little bottle gift, two hair accessories, one vintage style pin..

She created the darling little owl on this tote bag by making a stencil from freezer paper!
 

Isn't that adorable!? 

Although Lisa and I weren't cranking out scores of items like Breezy, we did get quite a bit accomplished on the projects we had undertaken.  She was working on the scrapbook from the Breezy's bridal showers and the wedding. 

She loves to incorporate memorabilia and vintage elements.  Her pages are BEAUTIFUL!  

As for me?  I worked on a gift and though I can't show you the whole thing, I'll give you a little peek, too! 


I'll share more about this later and maybe even do a tutorial.  But for now?  I'm sleepy and not thinking too clearly so I bid you good-night!  Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! 

8 comments:

Karen said...

Such a creative family! Can't wait to see more...

Have a great weekend!

Miss Debbie said...

Looks like fun! I think creativity encourages creativity, so it is great working together. I was looking for fabric to redo my kitchen window treatment yesterday. I was debating between two fabrics, when a good friend came along. I needed someone to agree with me... and she did! Hope you enjoy your holiday, too!

Unknown said...

Tracy,

Looks like lots of fun! I love those days with the girls.

Hope you have many more Saturdays like this one!

Blessings to you,
Melanie

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Love it! Have a blessed weekend!
Wylie

Connie Barris said...

Tracy,

I have something for you.. If you can just drop by..

thanks
Connie

Becky said...

That sounds like a wonderful day! Breezy is very talented!

Leaon Mary said...

what fun, what fun!!!
Cute owl Breezy! Is that rickrock?

Beautiful scrapbook pages and
what on earth are you workin on Trac? Does it involve a snowperson? Can't wait to see...
Hugs, Lea

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I recognize that gift!!!! Love it, love it, love it! :)